We are required under certain state laws to provide the following disclosures. Please note that this list does not contain a complete list of the rights that consumers have under state and federal law.
FOR CALIFORNIA STATE RESIDENTS ONLY:
As a California consumer you have the right under the California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”) to direct a business that sells or shares Personal Information about you to third parties not to sell or share that Personal Information. This right may be referred to as the right to opt-out.
You have other rights under the CCPA. These rights include, among others,
- the right to know what Personal Information is collected, used, shared or sold, both as to the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information;
- the right to request deletion of your Personal Information held by Credit Corp and its service providers
- the right to access your Personal Information;
- the right to correct inaccurate Personal Information;
- the right to know what Personal Information is sold or shared and to whom;
- the right to limit the use and disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information; and
- the right of no retaliation following opt-out or exercise if your rights under the CCPA.
For more information on how we collect, use or disclose your Personal Information and our policy in relation to the CCPA go to https://www.creditcorponline.com/supplemental-notice/
FOR COLORADO STATE RESIDENTS ONLY:
Colorado Manager, Inc.
8690 Wolff Court Suite 110
Westminister, CO 80031
FOR MASSACHUSETTS STATE RESIDENTS ONLY:
NOTICE OF IMPORTANT RIGHTS
You have the right to make a written or oral request that telephone calls regarding your debt not be made to you at your place of employment. Any such oral request will be valid for only ten days unless you provide written confirmation of the request postmarked or delivered within seven days of such request. You may terminate this request by writing to the debt collector.
FOR MINNESOTA STATE RESIDENTS ONLY:
This collection agency is licensed by the Minnesota Department of Commerce.
FOR NEW YORK CITY RESIDENTS ONLY:
New York City Department of Consumer Affairs License Number: 1474393
FOR NORTH CAROLINA STATE RESIDENTS ONLY:
North Carolina Permit Number: 110292
FOR TENNESSEE RESIDENTS ONLY:
This collection agency is licensed by the Collection Service Board of the Department of Commerce and Insurance
FOR WASHINGTON STATE RESIDENTS ONLY:
This collection agency is licensed in the State of Washington at the following address:
Credit Corp Solutions Inc.
121 West Election Road, Suite 200
Draper, UT 84020
FOR WISCONSIN STATE RESIDENTS ONLY:
This collection agency is licensed by the Division of Banking in the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions, www.wdfi.org.